The New Statesman and Tech Monitor Public Sector Technology Symposium 2021 is part of an exclusive event series that will bring together public sector IT professionals to discuss digital transformation themes across central government, local administration and healthcare bodies in the UK. Government departments and agencies are under increasing pressure to transform legacy IT estates and deliver improved digital services for citizens and patients - all within a robust and secure framework while utilising the latest in tech innovations. This forum will bring together digital, data, technology and IT leaders from across the UK public sector to share presentations, ideas, innovations and initiatives about public sector digital transformation.
● How is the new Central Digital and Data Office progressing?
● What technologies are driving public sector transformation, and form the next wave of IT innovation?
● How are NHS and healthcare organisations using technology to improve services and patient outcomes?
● How are public sector IT chiefs on limited budgets tackling the growing cyber threat?
● And how are local government institutions and the largest Whitehall departments innovating with AI and automation, and putting data at their heart of their digital transformation agendas?
This free-to-attend event is a unique opportunity for public sector IT professionals to come together and put their collective expertise behind addressing some of the immediate challenges.
DAYS TO GO
00d 00h 00m 00sRegister for free
This is a CPD certified event, allowing you to earn up to 7 CPD points for the whole event. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close